In a society where crime and violence seem to be increasing daily, Be Safe, Not Sorry provides practical, insightful and informative proactive prevention strategies and defensive interventions that can save your life.
The art and science of keeping YOU and your family SAFE from crime and violence focuses on the principle of AVADE.
In this book you will learn:
• How to keep you and your family safe in all environments
• How to survive an active shooter situation
• What distinguishes the predator from the prey
• The five levels of awareness and how to increase yours
• What to do in a road-rage situation
• How to include your children in your escape planning
• How to recognize the assault cycle
• De-escalation techniques for stressed, intoxicated, angry and combative individuals
• How to use the Art of Distraction to give you time to escape danger
• What lawful self-defense means to you
• How the fight-or-flight syndrome is actually a life saver
• How your cell phone can be used to keep you safe
• How to create long-lasting personal safety habits