The AVADE Student Guide is a practical, insightful training manual which provides informative, proactive prevention strategies and defensive interventions that can help you escape aggressive situations and even save your life.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Survive an active shooter situation
- Identify violence risk factors
- Recognize emergent situations before they turn violent
- Deal with an agitated or dangerous individual
- Escape and survive a workplace violence incident
- Respond appropriately to a threatening situation
- Use the art-of-distraction to give you time to escape danger
- What lawful self-defense means to you
- How the flight-or-fight syndrome is actually a lifesaver
- How to create long-lasting safety habits
*This manual is included in the 2-hr and 4-hr AVADE On-Site Training Courses and Seminars, but you will need to purchase this guide if you are a certified AVADE Instructor to provide to your students. This manual is required to complete the 2-hr and 4-hr AVADE basic training courses.
Submit your review